As a team, we decided on 6 core values that reflect what’s important to us.
- We are stimulated by the work the do, be that on the mountain or in the office.
- We strive to share our love for the mountains and snow sports.
- We aim to inspire those around us, believing there is more in all of us.
- We aim to make a meaningful impact in the world around us, through our charity giving.
- We work flexibly where possible to encourage work/life balance.
- We ski! Almost everyday!
- We share our other passions, whether that is a team social, team bike rides, or just going to après together.
- We value personal interactions – whether that is a catch up before a meeting or on a chairlift with a client – it is at the heart of what we do.
- We listen to each other.
- We aim to give everyone a voice and input in what we do.
- We share our achievements, recognising the good work others do.
- We care about those we work with and try to support each other during difficult times.
- We look for new ways to work.
- We challenge assumptions.
- We encourage change and look to learn from failure.
- We embrace a growth mindset personally and collectively.
- We look for development opportunities for ourselves and others.
- We use our expertise to help clients have safe and fulfilling experiences.
- We work with our teammates and colleagues to collectively improve.
- We assume the best of each other and place a high value on trust.
- We don’t shy away from difficult conversations.
- We are open and transparent with each other.
- We strive for clear communication.
- We aim to share and bring colleagues into decision making.
Choose Your Ski Instructor Course
Over the years, our instructor programme has grown and developed, meaning we are able to offer cohesive training in all levels of ski instruction. Whether you want to train for a season, take a prep week or simply take an exam we can help you acheive your goals with BASI accredited training from fully qualified instructors.